Having a desire to be a spiritual teacher has to come from someplace other than
self-realization. That's the meaning behind the expression, before
enlightenment, carry water, chop wood. After enlightenment, same thing. If
someone's dharma is to be a spiritual teacher and they attained
self-realization, they would be a better teacher.

As for having spiritual groupie status out the wazoo, there is no sense of
being above or below anyone else after the dawning of self-realization, so
having some people treat you in a favorable way on the basis of your
consciousness wouldn't be seen as a benefit by a self-realized person.