--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> This distinction is a classic case of Maharishi's two teachings, the one he
> used for PR (scientific materialism) and the one he pulled out when there
> were believers in the room. He used his PR message to appear sciency (A
> method he actually had contempt for.)

I don't know about his contempt for the scientific method, but there's no
contradiction here: its consciousness all the way down. However, consciousness,
of a certain form called "a human brain" must be functioning [doing its
consciousness-thang] in a certain way in order for that human brain to
appreciate "wholeness of life."

Lawson