--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If you have already inaugurated the Age of Enlightenment (30 years
> ago), Heaven on Earth (20 years ago), and neither of these are
> exactly what one would expect, and now Sat Yuga is inaugurated
with
> no noticeable changes (as yet anyway), what is left to
> inaugurate.....??. Has MMY given any indication when we will "see"
> Sat Yuga, other than the usual "soon"?
>

> ----Many of you don't really get it.  Sat Yuga has always been
here within, but the uncovering of it to our own senses is what was
not.

Very insightful.

> Maharishi has tried to make the anticipation a key to awakening
but most just cannot see or hear the reality.

...or taste, touch, or smell the reality also.

 Obviously those who do see or hear the reality are the greatest of
believers while the rest will always remain doubtful.

> Myself, I practice Dzogchen.I don't need the dualistic inspiration
to get it. But others, hey, they were brought up in the heaven or
hell, god versus the devil dualism and so they cannot make the
advaita connection without some dualistic push from above, or from
the right, or from behind, as it were.

I am curious- How is unfoldment with Dzogchen non-dual? Not a trick
question, I am interested in how the process is explained to be non-
dual, i'e. no perceived movement from 'here' to 'there' during
unfoldment.