fabulous post Whynot, i wasn't following this thread neither but happened to
read this of yours. Reads a lot like Krishna on that battlefield with that
spiritually depressed Arjuna guy.  Same advice that rings true while tightly
said.  Thanks for taking the moment to write it and again point the way. -Buck