--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> [...]

Correction: 53

However, all four posts this morning are blank and posted within a four minute
time period. Does that mean the "Om" post is his 50th and the three following
"Shanti" posts are accidental duplicates? No. The fact that the post following
"Om" has a different subject means it is a 51st post. Whether or not the
following two "Shanti" posts should be considered accidental duplicates makes
no difference. Buck overposted, so he's out.