thanks-Rick  nice-  nostalgic ..here wwhat I found [:D]
"Ain't she sweet-McCartney&Harrison on ukulele+Ringo(1994)  "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5k-OE0-fWs

George Harrison meets Elvis Presley for the 2nd time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPf98jsxyDs&feature=related
http://tinyurl.com/3k93u5o
Worthwile to watch and go into
Jake Shimabakuro's version and his musical world
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPpQrCy8dQ8>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPpQrCy8dQ8
  of Harrison's "While My Guitar Gently Weeps," which became
a viral phenomenon on YouTube several years ago.
here is the first one
Ukulele weeps by Jake Shimabukuro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSkP3uym5k

Posted to YouTube in 2006, the video, which has gotten nearly
six-million hits to date, he is playing along with Bette Midler for Her
Majesty the Queen, working as a semi-regular in Jimmy Buffett's
band, scoring films,
Interesting is Bruce Lee's lasting influence on his approach to life
and music, and that "four string underdog," the ukulele.His
focus of being "there" with everything he has when practicing
his art
In a recent interview with CNN at the TED Conference, Shimabukuro
discussed how YouTube made him famous, his inspiration in the martial
arts and how he makes big, complicated sounds with a small instrument
comparing it  to the sound of children laughing..

Virtuoso: The ukulele makes peace
http://tinyurl.com/3mzsz4y

http://jakeshimabukuro.com/home/
http://jakeshimabukuro.com/migm
http://mightyukemovie.com/
enjoy and have a good time-- all of you... [:x]
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> Scorsese’s George Harrison documentary will debut this year,
Beatle’s widow says

> By Randy Lewis, Friday, June 10
>

> A documentary on the life of George Harrison directed by Martin
Scorsese is nearly done and is expected to premiere this year,
Harrison’s widow, Olivia Harrison, said this week.

> “I assume we’re going to announce it sometime soon, the
actual [premiere] date, but it will be this year,” she said
Thursday in Las Vegas, where she had attended the fifth-anniversary
performance of the Beatles-Cirque du Soleil show “Love.”
She was with their son, Dhani, and Paul McCartney, Yoko Ono, Sean Ono
Lennon and longtime Beatles producer George Martin and his son Giles,
who co-produced the “
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JK8OYU?ie=UTF8&tag=washpost-style-\
20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B000JK8OYU> Love”
soundtrack.

> “I just came from New York, and Monday I’m going to see
it again,” she said of the film about her husband, who died of
cancer at age 58, in 2001. “We’re real excited about it.
Marty is such a great storyteller, and of course he always finds the
story that you don’t expect.”

> “George Harrison: Living in the Material World,” after
the ex-Beatle’s 1973 song and solo album of the same title, will
be the latest in a string of music documentaries the “
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000R8YC18?ie=UTF8&tag=washpost-style-\
20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B000R8YC18> Taxi Driver”
director has handled.

> Scorsese captured “
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00003CXB1?ie=UTF8&tag=washpost-style-\
20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B00003CXB1> The Last
Waltz,” the star-studded farewell performance by the Band, in
1976; turned his attention to Bob Dylan for 2005’s “
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000A0GP4K?ie=UTF8&tag=washpost-style-\
20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B000A0GP4K> No Direction
Home”; and honed in on the Rolling Stones in 2008 with “
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0014DZ2XC?ie=UTF8&tag=washpost-style-\
20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B0014DZ2XC> Shine a
Light.” He also directed the music video for Michael
Jackson’s 1987 hit “Bad.”

> “He likes it loud,” Harrison said with a smile,
“He’s always saying, ‘It’s
rock-and-roll!’ ”

> It’s unknown to the outside world to what extent the film will
touch on Harrison’s fascination with the ukulele. But Olivia
Harrison said she has some footage she wants to share with at least one
other person.

> “I have a little clip of George â€" we put the camera on
him playing his uke and I have to send that to Eddie” Vedder, she
said in reference to the Pearl Jam frontman and his just-released solo
album, “
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004V6MWFU?ie=UTF8&tag=washpost-style-\
20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B004V6MWFU> Ukulele
Songs.” “I think it’s fascinating that
Eddie’s done that. . . . We have a collection of
favorite uke songs, and George’s favorite uke performances of
things like and ‘Clair de Lune’ and ‘Rhapsody in
Blue.’ ”

> Not surprisingly, she’s also a big fan of Hawaiian uke player
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPpQrCy8dQ8> Jake Shimabakuro’s
version of Harrison’s “While My Guitar Gently
Weeps,” which became a viral phenomenon on YouTube several years
ago.

> “He’s a sweetheart,” she said. “Have you
ever met him? He’s like a little bird. Terribly sweet. And a
fantastic musician.”

> â€" Los Angeles Times

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/scorseses-george-harrison\
-documentary-will-debut-this-year-beatles-widow-says/2011/06/10/AG0AaOPH\
_story.html>