> On what page does Judith say that she had sexual
> intercourse with the Maharishi?

Rick Archer:
> You don't, because you haven't read the book. You
> just babble on about it, making the same idiotic
> comments for months on end.

Well, I have never brought up the subject for debate,
but on what page does Judith say she had sexual
intercourse with the Maharishi? I have the book right
here on my book shelf, so just let me know, Rick and
I'll turn to the page.

But, it is not 'idiotic' to wonder how Judith sneaked
into MMY's bedroom at Rishikesh TTC in the dead of
night when you could hear a pin drop. And' it's a long
walk to the Ganges to take a bath after, and where else
but on his skin, under a picture of Guru Dev would they
do it? Are you thinking the Maharishi had a four-poster
bed up on his roof?

If this story is true, then Jerry, Nandikishore and Ms
Pittman must have known about it - and if so, doesn't
that make them the biggest liars on the planet? I mean,
who would believe anything they say now?