No I wasn't happy with Clinton's war ventures but they were a bit minor
compared to the present day crap our military is doing.  During the
bombing of Belgrade people on the Jyotish group from there complaining
about our planes bombing them.  That was a weird experience.  But
Clinton wasn't a liberal either but more middle of the road.  LBJ =
machine politics.  JFK tried to stop the MIC and you see what he got for it.

Dennis Kucinich was on Karel's show in the first hour today talking
about Obama's war:
http://archives2011.gcnlive.com/Archives2011/jun11/Karel/0616111.mp3

BTW, Karel isn't your usual GCN talk show host.  I'm wondering what the
"Chrischun" listeners think? :-D