> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@> wrote:
> >
> > I just got a phone call from the care taker of the
> > Navasota Capitol of the Age of Enlightenment. The
> > place burned down last night due to forest fires. The
> > movement couldn't sell it. Hope they were up to date
> > on their insurance premiums.
>
> I can see this one coming. Can't you imagine some
> TM dweeb saying, "Insurance? Why should we need
> insurance? The Laws Of Nature will protect us
> from any harm."

And if the premiums *were* all paid up, Barry would imagine
some TM dweeb saying, "Hey, this forest fire is coming very
close to the Navasota Capital. Let's help things along a bit
and make *sure* it burns down. If the fire doesn't actually
reach the building, we can always say it was ignited by some
stray sparks. Then we can collect the insurance."