Whether it's on the best-seller list is not really the point. It's a formidable
book by someone whose credentials are beyond dispute. How embarrassing for the
anti-TM faction on this board, who insist ad nauseam that the TM movement is
almost dead, the research is worthless, etc, etc, etc. Time to eat humble pie,
gentlemen.