Hey Ravi,

That made me laugh out loud for real real, not the fakey LOL BS!  Very
creative.  Back atcha man, read on...

I think I am as close to the L side as I am comfortable with but sincerely
appreciate you putting me past the halfway point as a generous gesture,
undeserved I'm sure.  But next time you see the "beloved" could you mention to
her that she still has my 6 CD set of Memphis Minnie and she might as well not
deny it because I heard one in the background of the shouting match we call our
"breakup discussions" right before I slammed down my phone...er...I wish I had
a phone that could slam but in this lame day and age I flipped it shut with an
effete snap!

Just to be clear,if I ever do move closer to the L side, our pants stay on,
right?  I'm just say'n if we were both in prison (for some injustice we did not
do undoubtedly, (I mean I don't know who placed 3 kilos of "whatever" in the
spare tire in my trunk while Ravi and I were coming back from Tijuana officer)
and that day I happened to forget my soap-on-a-rope, and if I dropped my bar,
could I retrieve it with impunity? I wouldn't find out that my proximity to the
"lover" side of the equation gave one certain liberties of a delicate nature?
Just mak'n sure bro, just mak'n sure.

Perhaps this would be a good time to insert some comments about sports to
assert our manliness.  Do you remember how that player who got traded from that
team in the "draft" (whatever that is) made that amazing play where he either
caught or thew a ball and it either went into a net or was carried over a goal
line?  That was amazing bro!  WAIT, no high five, I think we should go with the
less flesh contact fist bump for now.  Baby steps man, baby steps...