Ravi, this is call a "work out".  Not in the physical sense, but rather
as in "processing".   We had a guy do this in a major way about a year
back.  You may recall it.   (-:   Of course, come to think of it, that
was a winding up, and this is an unwinding.  (-:

www.badbadgirlswhoweartoomuchmakeupbutnottoomanyclothesandareslutty.com

> Hey I can't get to this website - what am I doing wrong? Please help -
> urgent.
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall thomas.pall@ wrote:

> owner he
> > > chooses to post, you'll notice that if they're a slam on Maharishi
> or a slam
> > > on the TMO, no matter how far out it might be, Rick will decide to
> post it,
> > > anonymous to the author, but claim he's being fair and, well, it's
> not his
> > > writing. Like, for example, that ?psychologist? who launched an
> incoherent
> > > tirade against Maharishi and the TMO some months ago. People asked
> why it
> > > is Rick chose to post /that/ but Rick just said something like he
> posted it
> > > "because it was available for posting" or some such inane excuse.
> Why does
> > > it bother me? Because I've seen Rick play this very subtle but
> after a
> > > while very obvious and IMO pretty damn inconsiderate and nasty
game
> of
> > > saying he's not getting involved, that he's at most acting as
> facilitator to
> > > get all sides of an argument out. But his bias and agenda become
> obvious.
> > > That rankles me because 1) It's very dishonest and 2) His hidden
> agenda
> > > becomes first obvious then insulting. Rick does this not only on
FFL