> And why? Why on earth is she running?

Because Michele Bachmann cannot lose. Even if she
doesn't get the nomination of her party, she will
gain prestige for running, be even more famous
and she will increase her presence in the U.S.
Congress, which will almost surely help her get
attention for her causes and initiatives.

So, thanks, Vaj, for helping out in her campaign!

But, you could have just posted a link to Momfort's
article, not the whole friggin' article. You just
committed word theft, Moron. LoL!

> I don't nearly have the space, and Matt Taibbi's
> fantastic Rolling Stone piece...

According to what I've read, Rolling Stone's editor
and Matt Taibi are idiots, having been caught
red-handed authoring articles without attributions.

Everyone knows that just about everything we know
about Michele Bachmann comes from two bloggers who
have been following Bachmann for years.

So, I guess Rolling Stones sucks big time, AGAIN.

"She will gain attention for the conservative issues
she cares about and may solidify her standing as the
national face of the tea party movement – making her
even more of a force to be reckoned with in Washington..."

'Will Michele Bachmann's gaffes hurt her presidential candidacy?'
Christian Science Monitor, June 28, 2011
http://tinyurl.com/3dw5vxd

"After weeks of struggling to break out of the single
digits, Bachmann has surged in recent polls. Former
Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is still the solid GOP
frontrunner, but Bachmann has started to separate
herself from the rest of the pack..."

'Bachmann Surging in the Polls Ahead of Campaign Kickoff'
Fox News, June 25, 2011
http://tinyurl.com/69o25tm