From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Rick Archer
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 12:34 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: So who is Jay Lathom? Is that a pseudonym?

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of seventhray1
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 10:08 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

Jay Latham was a colorful character in the TMO who died about 10 years ago.
Wrote a cool book about his adventures in India. Jay is not a pseudonym for
MZ. MZ is a pseudonym for RC. I would be  a lot more involved in FFL if time
allowed, but I've got so much going on that I can only pop in here
occasionally and somewhat randomly. If anything ever happens that really
demands my attention, please email me on the side and draw my attention to
it.

I should add that Alex does a great job as co-moderator. He's really on top
of things and does a lot more than I do to keep this place running smoothly.