--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> May perhaps be a different phenomenon then; I have noticed this
> particularly when I am fully rested and collected, and the thoughts
> are of nothing other than their own emergence from the Unmanifest;
> the "suffering" appears to be inherent in manifestation itself :-)
>

> -----It's unfortunate you feel this way when that stream of
consciousness is the very purpose of relative life. You cannot have
the Brahman consciousness without the dynamism of the silent state.
Brahman is not merely silent kaivalya. Back to the purva mimansa for
you.

What Rory appears to be commenting on and please correct me if
otherwise is this curious phenomenon where the Unmanifest manifests
itself into thought and in so doing there is a subtle "suffering" that
goes along with it.

The phenomenon appears to be similar to that as represented by the
staff that Guru Dev carried with him while on earth, his link to the
manifest, a tether if you will, that is both necessary and intentional
and at the same time carries a vibration of "suffering" or perhaps
subtle separation with it.