I had the same thought, but decided to self edit that stuff out. Ironically the
only reason the TM/TB stuff kept intruding was the rest of the imagery was so
good! Belgian chocolate, a train through the European countryside...who can't
imagine themselves there? Sounded expansive and comfortable, wanted to hear
more about that ride.