He's *soooo* predictable...

"And I fully expect Barry to launch a rant against Steve
and everyone else whose posts he doesn't like off of
Curtis's post."--Me, yesterday evening

> wrote:
> >
> > I put this in the category of: "so and so poster should post
> > differently than they do because it is not my preference".
>
> I put it in the category of "Things must REALLY be
> boring in these people's lives if the only thing they
> can find to generate a 'ten minute hate' over is me
> riffing on how bad beer brewed by Purusha monks
> would taste."
>
> I think the bigger issue is that I haven't been finding
> the things talked about here lately interesting enough
> to comment on, so those who can't think of anything to
> post unless it's blasting me have been a little
> frustrated, and are starting to show some desperation
> around the edges.

Very much au contraire, Pierre. In your absence we've
had a number of terrific conversations, and the contrast
of the intelligence and thoughtfulness of those exchanges
with your recent same old, same old shallow, self-
flattering intrusions has highlighted how unpleasant and
useless they are. They've also made it self-evident how
inadequate you are intellectually and temperamentally to
meet the standards for discussion set while you were away.
It's not that you don't find current conversations
"interesting enough to comment on," it's that they're so
far above your head you couldn't make a relevant comment
if you tried.

IOW, it's you who is frustrated and desperate. It's you
who can't think of anything to post that doesn't involve
blasting people you don't like with putdowns and exalting
your own fantasized specialness.

The rest of us are having a good time. And you're out in
the cold, flailing away at imaginary demons.

Live with it. Or better yet, go away again. FFL is SO much
more enjoyable when you're not around.