http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidLynchFoundation#p/search/0/oBrzv-iMcCE

"In times, meditating with them, and someone would burst into tears and I said
'what was it?' and they said 'well, my Dad molested me' and I'd say 'OK' and we
were done with it. I'd never seen that before. Because in therapy you'd talk
about, work it out and they'd come back and they'd talk to me about what
happened in therapy.. um, the psychiatrist-people give them meditation -which
they need sometimes but not as a way of coping for the rest of their lives-
that suppresses the memory, but this is like the memory comes up… it's out…
 it's on the table… it's gone."

"Transcendental Meditation has given our children a tool they didn't have
before. Because of the abuses that they've incurred, they always react: they're
never in control. It's always a reaction to whatever it is that is coming to
them -even if it is goodness they may push it away and that -pause-  that
they're able to stop, listen, think and then *act* gives them the opportunity
to take control over their lives and that's something that I was not able to
give them -that was something brought to them by Transcendental Meditation."
-Dr. Lois Lee founder and president, Children of the Night.