Vudu.com that I occasionally rent streaming movies from to watch on my
Bluray player had a 99 cent feature where daily they would offer a film
for 99 cents.  Recently some of these were fairly new releases.  For the
last two days they have been offering 5 cent movies.  Today's 5 cent
feature is "Jumper."   You can also watch Vudu on a computer too.  Now I
do need to warn you that last year Walmart bought Vudu so if you hate
Walmart then you may not want to patronize Vudu.

http://www.vudu.com/movies/Movies.html

And I don't know  how long the 5 cent deals will last.

Since my Acer a500 Android tablet got upgraded to 3.1 the other night I
now have the Google Videos app installed.  Supposedly this will allow me
to rent movies off the Android Market to watch.  I haven't tried it yet
because I wanted to pick up a mini-HDMI cable so when I do try it I can
finish the film by hooking up the tablet to my big screen TV.  Well
unfortunately Fry's was out of reasonably priced $10 min-HDMI cables and
people had also cleaned out the $13 ones too. A clerk even checked to
see if there were more "in the back."  HDMI cables are nothing but wire
work the same if you spend $10 on or $50.