> ONE PERSON sits down on the Throne Of Creativity and proceeds
> to grunt, groan, push, shove, and occasionally scream until the great
> turd of a novel is out. It may at this point in fact be too large a turd
> to sell in the turd marketplace, and a good editor can help it to slim
> down.
seventhray1 <steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net>
I think we can agree that this is a good (and funny) piece of writing.

The wife just drove by with this. "As much as I think Turq has a solid Zen
practise, can't speak
to his turds, he may need to consider more than sitting when
discussing collaborative toilet training.
For example, what about men who miss the hole,
no matter how big it is and someone else comes
after and  cleans the mess up. Is that not collaborative?
And what about this male talent for leaving a couple of
squares on the roll so they don't have to change it?
Not sure how creative anyone is being in your exchange
but in my marketplace those are collaborative functions."