--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> [...]

True Believing Fairfielder that I am, I'm thoroughly in the "do less,
accomplish more" camp on this one. I would just set up another FFL Yahoo Group,
named something like FairfieldLife2, and figure that the FFL crowd will find it
by searching for it. Maybe post an announcement about it on the Golden Buddhic
Gas Pump of Pure Knowledge...

As for using a different platform, we'd have the most control if we had our own
server, but there are free forum hosting sites, like:

http://proboards.com/

http://www.yuku.com/