authfriend wrote:

> is it even *possible* to "add"
> anything spiritual, if we are That to begin with?

>From the perspective of ignorance, yes. One is adding
to one's awareness of the spiritual, of awareness itself.

I think of it this way: meditation adds to the amount of
clock time each day one spends being aware of
awareness itself.

Over time, one's awareness of the stillness grows.

Or so the theory goes. My experience pretty much bears
it out, so I'm willing to parrot the theory here.

 - Patrick Gillam