> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ravi, I can't say what most fiction book stories
> > consist of, though they *are* stories, and having
> > made up so many stories myself, pre-realization, I
> > may just be tired of them, whatever their intent.
>
> What makes you think that your stories, "post-
> realization," are any less stories?

It's still a story, earlier they were seen as real, now they are seen as false.
Then follows a period of confusion and disillusionment since if it's false what
else is there left to do? But in my case I snapped out of it by realizing there
was no choice and then I continued on making my story more interesting and
exciting by adding more lies to it. And trust me like Maharishi I find people
to be gullible fools.