Sorry for the delayed response, it´s that I wrote my Reply yesterday, but the
Internet ate it up before those packets could be Posted.

The decision to come here turns out to be the right one for my wife and me.
We´ve been having wonderful weeks here. Last night we were in the Center of
Morelia when Mexico won the World Cup under 17. The celebrations were fantastic!

The previous evening were spent at the home of the owner of the hotel and his
wife. Some Important French Family with a fascinating history. Their art
collection (including portraits of his anscestors, and of every Pope AND
artifacts from every continent) was beautiful. We, for sure, would not had
these experiences had we been more cautiuous with out travel plans.

That said, it is a risk v reward kind of decision. My previous, unsussefully
Posted Reply, described the decision process that we undertook. We just lean
this way (our trips to Burma and Egypt, had similar elements of risk/reward,
and were equally rewarding), but everyone leans their own way and has their
individual bent.