--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "danfriedman2002"
<danfriedman2002@...> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> The elegance of the contest, as proposed, is that there are no rules,
only winners. Enjoy the read!

Right.  Thank you.  I think the first time you get turned on to it, you
might start at page one and work your way through.  For me, it's more
like the Physician's Reference book.  If I have a question about
something, or want to refresh something I read previously, I turn to it.
I've also read most of his other books, and found them equally
insightful  I also subscribed to a journal the organization put out for
a while and also found that interesting.   I like those early
Theosophists.  Some stayed with the organization, some became
disillusioned and left, some started similiar organizations.  Imagine
that.