Super!  May I add a few pieces in there?  You can always adjust or remove any
of this if it does not make any sense. Remember Harvey got his balls when he
was born, but they got highly pumped when he or his brother or both were on the
doorsteps as outsiders of the Beatles Apple office grabbing for anything, or
was that Mr. Richard Branson? ...oh anyways, could be all the above, begging to
be the mail room boys. That in turn won them interest from female groupies,
especially once they were "in the door," causing massive nut compression and
kind of the key to the hearts of damsels wishing to flourish with Beatle juice.
 That was not enough, but it is good enough to get one to the rich groupie's
daddy's pockets to finance any project one could imagine by having touched the
ground where the Fab Four paved the streets with gold. Once in the door, no
going back. Kind of like Hotel California. But Mick Jagger would be extremely
jealous of these dudes in the mail room getting all that snack. So Mick devises
a plan... his ultimate goal...mentioned later...