Bhairitu:
> I see a guillotine in your future!

You're not even a bystander at a Tea Party
Rally, much less the leader of a revolution.

You probably don't even have weapon in yer
house. You'd be one of the last people I'd
want to rely on to bring down big government.

Liberals like to talk a lot, but when it
comes to taking action - when was the last
time you heard from the 'anti-war' movement?

According to what I've read, communism feels
the need to control someone, because they
have legally built up wealth, or want to,
through their own endeavours (and want to
keep it).

That wealth makes that person "deserving" of
being plundered? You're not even making any
sense!

"Workers of the world unite!" is OK, but for
what?

The unspoken goal is to plunder those who
have. It is not a call for brotherly love. It
is a mobilisation call for a lynch mob.