____________________________________
 From: market...@thepoliticalinsider.com
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent:  7/14/2011 1:20:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Alert: Obama chooses  terror organization over American security

_View  This Email On The  Web_ (mip://0669b630/Documents/Political
Insider/http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/hostedemail/email.htm?h=28c42f89c4d
f1b652945532de6ec057d&CID=9308668720&ch=86E80C1435DB1C796EC05EC84CF959E9)

(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/6322073:9308668720:m:4:252266494:86E80C1435DB1C796EC05EC84CF959E9)

Dear Fellow Conservative,
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/6322073:9308668720:m:4:252266494:86E80C1435DB1C796EC05EC84CF959E9)

Something dangerous just happened, but  because the mainstream press is
always trying to protect Barack  Obama, you probably didn't hear about it...In
a single foolish and  ill-considered move, our President has made the United
States  dramatically less safe.

Just days before Independence Day,  the Obama Administration formally
recognized the Muslim  Brotherhood, organizers of world terror and instigators
of
hatred  of the U.S. and Israel. Created to advance Islam across  the globe,
the Muslim Brotherhood has helped finance at least a  dozen radical Islamic
terror groups, including Hamas and al Qaeda.  According to secret papers
obtained by the FBI just weeks after  9/11, the Brotherhood has worked for
years to infiltrate American  social groups as part of its plan for a world
takeover by Muslim  extremism.

This is the group our President has decided he  will do business with. It
is the most reckless thing he could do  to you, your family and our nation!
That's why the Freedom Center  has launched The Truth About the Muslim
Brotherhood  Project to expose the Muslim Brotherhood and show how its  agenda
has
already wormed its way into all areas of American life.

But we need your financial help to spread the word out via  this special
project. That's why we'll rush you a copy of the  Center's new booklet Obama
and Islam for _your  immediate tax-deductible contribution of $25, $50, $100,
$250 or  more._
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/6322073:9308668720:m:4:252266494:86E80C1435DB1C796EC05EC84CF959E9)

The Muslim Brotherhood is the  international version of Terror Inc., and
will always be our  enemy. For years it has methodically, insidiously,
patiently and  secretly tried to bring jihad to our homeland, and it will not
drop
this objective because of a smile from the President. But  Obama wants us
to believe that the Muslim Brotherhood is  just another political party.

Unless we educate  Americans about the Muslim Brotherhood and its blueprint
for  subversion, the Brotherhood will succeed. Through The  Truth About the
Muslim Brotherhood Project, the Freedom  Center will print and distribute
300,000 more copies of Obama  and Islam, create a series of newspaper ads
exposing the  Muslim Brotherhood and print and distribute more copies of my
book  Unholy Alliance.

_Will  you help make The Truth About the Muslim Brotherhood Project a
success by making the most generous contribution you can afford  right now?_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/6322073:9308668720:m:4:252266494:8
6E80C1435DB1C796EC05EC84CF959E9)  Don't forget that we'll rush you a free
copy of Obama and Islam when you give $25 or more.

Barack Obama knows that Brotherhood members are the  Godfathers of the
world terror movement. But with characteristic  egotism, he seems to think that
he can charm this leopard into  changing its spots. I hope the Freedom
Center can count on you to  help us prove otherwise.

Thank you in advance for your  support.

Sincerely,

David Horowitz
President & Founder

P.S. First Hamas and now the Muslim Brotherhood.  How many terror
organization is President Obama going to  embrace? I know once you've read
Obama and
Islam  you'll be proud to have helped inform more of your friends and
neighbors to the danger the Muslim Brotherhood represents to  Middle East peace
and American security. _Please  follow this link right away to make a
contribution to the Freedom  Center to support The Truth About the Muslim
Brotherhood  Project._
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/6322073:9308668720:m:4:252266494:86E80C1435DB1C796EC05EC84CF959E9)
  If you donate $25 or
more, we'll rush you a  free copy of Obama and Islam.

(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/6322073:9308668720:m:4:252266494:86E80C1435DB1C796EC05EC84CF959E9)

____________________________________

The David  Horowitz Freedom Center
P.O. Box 55089
Sherman  Oaks, CA 91499-1964
_www.FrontPageMag.com_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/6322074:9308668720:m:4:252266494:86E80C1435DB1C796EC05EC84CF959E9)

_Forward  this Email to a Friend_ (mip://0669b630/Documents/Political
Insider/http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/forwardthis/ft.php?mID=2007668&e
m=wle...@aol.com&ch=f820909b61064409111ad20d14fcd31b)

 (mailto:market...@thepoliticalinsider.com)

ThePoliticalInsider.com
P.O.  Box 25574
Alexandria, VA  22313
This message was intended for: _wleed3@aol.com_ (mailto:wle...@aol.com)
You were added to the system April 15, 2011. For more information
_click  here_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bhJQ9jPdNmtF6&email=wle...@aol.com&cid=f820909b61064409111ad20d14fcd31b)
 .
_Update  your preferences_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=hlaibb&action=update&eemail=wle...@aol.com&_mh=28c42
f89c4df1b652945532de6ec057d)  | _Unsubscribe_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=hlaibb&action=update&eemail=wleed
3...@aol.com&_mh=28c42f89c4df1b652945532de6ec057d)