--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >

> > I'd pay $1,000.00 right now.  But I suspect they'll go for a lot more
> > than that.
>

> I had a drawing for years, A3 size on his stationary that Maharishis did,
> probably the only one he did on official stationary. Sent it to the Movement.
> Why sell his sandals when you can simply ask Maharishi for a boon ?

Hello Mark,

One could think Maharishi left them for you as a boon in advance. That's very
possible. In which case I would not depart with them for a sum of less than 1
mill $.

But that is not very much either unless you want to live the rest of your life
in India. With 5 mill $ you would be alright for the rest of your life in the
USA, no ?

With the right buyer 5 mill is peanuts for those sandals. Whatever you do,
don't sell them in an auction; someone will just pick them up for close to
nothing and resell them for a fortune.

Jai Guru Dev