First one has to hear/know about them.  I've been disconnected since the 70s.
Now that someone mentions them, I do remember vaguely about them.  For decades,
my only connected contact was Rick.  When I asked him, for whatever reasons, he
didn't include them in the short list he gave me.  Perhaps, now, I will.