> > "I wonder if Obama, MediaMatters, Jon Stewart, indeed
> > the rest of the media at large, will accept personal
> > responsibility for creating a 'culture of hate' that
> > led to this attack the way they demanded Palin do
> > after the Giffords incident?"

Bhairitu:
> Apples and oranges.

So, the 'culture of hate' is different when the liberal
media does it?

> In this climate of disproportionate wealth the rich
> should be made to feel as uncomfortable as possible.

Don't you just hate those 'rich' people?

> And a more aggressive populace would make sure they
> are relieved of their burden.

Where do you think you think you're going to get a more
aggressive populace that will vote for communism?

You refuse to even take part in a Tea Party Rally to
support reducing the size of government!

Go figure.