"Several others seem to be able to contribute little more than
"piling on" to demonize the posters who don't toe the
TM Party Line, and call them uplifting names like donkeys."

That was me Barry. You are one to talk, with the vile and disgusting words you
use against others.I called you and Vaj donkeys because I was trying to be
polite and not call you jackasses, jackass.