Bhairitu:
> You would need a region free player for that.

Got this nice little unit about six months ago
and I liked it so much that I bought one for my
daughter out in Santa rosa.

Pioneer DV-220V-K 1080p Region Free DVD Player
w/HDMI & USB Amazon $68
http://tinyurl.com/3m5f444

> Probably best to wait for the region 1 version
> and it'll be $20 at Frys. ;-)

Maybe so, but I wouldn't give you .10 cents for
a copy. The last time I bought anything that was
recommended by Joe cost me $38 for a crummy
paperback with lousy pictures in it. I threw it
the trash heap!

Why are you TMO types always trying to sell us
something, or trying to make a dime off of the
dead MMY? It's just outrageous!