--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert <babajii_99@...> wrote:

> The republican party and it's members have turned into raksashas, as M would
> have said...
> They are on a twisted destructive journey of who knows where...except to amp
> up fear and trepidation, what they live on...
> Time warrents an all out asault of the 'Light of God' to conteract this very
> dark force, which is revealing itself, in all its meaness and lack of any
> compassion...

In vedic literature, the rakshasas became stronger than the devas after
Jupiter, the guru of the devas, withdrew his support of the devas when he was
insulted.  Indra, the king of the devas, had to seek the intercession of Vishnu
to restore the natural order.

For us here on earth, it means yagyas would have to be performed in order to
gain the support of nature in any of our endeavors.