Though I won't buy an HP printer again, my Compaq Presario CQ62 (HP) laptop has
been awesome - big screen, fast, large HD, lightweight, durable and only 300
bucks out the door. My only complaint was the DVD player app. I don't recall
the name of the software but I literally had to restore my operating system if
I was playing a DVD and unplugged the machine for battery use. Got rid of it
and just use the windows media player now.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>