--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> wrote:

<snip>
> In the meantime, I'll nail one assertion in this post that
> isn't just a misreading but a deliberate falsehood:

Before Curtis tries to muddy things still further by
making a huge deal of the fact that my first comment below
isn't about a deliberate falsehood: That's true, it's
about another misreading. I added it after I'd written the
second comment, which *is* about a deliberate falsehood
and was all I had intended to deal with in this post at
first.