--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
<at_man_and_brahman@...> wrote:

> I appreciate this thought, and agree this his actions and intentions while in
> unity appear askew. However, given that, in the TM Universe, Maharishi
> himself defined unity consciousness and to my understanding initially agreed
> that Robin was in it, to conclude independently of Maharishi that Robin was
> not in u.c. is troublesome. It adds too many complications to the story.

Saying that someone's experiences of Unity is not the same as saying someone is
fully in Unity.

BTW, MMY definitely said that a test of Unity is if you can perform any and all
of the sidhis to perfection. Robin and every other person proclaiming
themselves in Unity on this forum rejects this claim (I presume because they
can't pass the test).

I mention this to my non-meditating friends and they laugh long and hard
because it is obvious. the reason WHY this test is rejected as being valid.

L.