I think there would be 2 options - one, it would be the time for the
enlightened person to fall out from the organization. If they are
charismatic enough and have "teaching" samskaras then they can start
giving Satsangs and such, I have seen quite a few on batgap.
Two - continue the same old drama. But be cautious in divulging the
details publicly and hopefully one can slowly gain the trust of one
individual at a time, share their experience and hopefully inspire them.
It could be helpful to others on the same path, practicing similar
meditation techniques, with similar Guru that similar state is possible
for them as well.
The above two options seem to be a good idea. Most in an org would take
very unkindly to a person like this, since this can be very upsetting to
them and can result in a lot of  negativity, along with what you say,
ridicule by others. Most are caught up in the "seeker" story, "seeker
auto-pilot" for the rest of their lives.
I actually don't think there is much value in any org celebrating or
recognizing this individual because I don't think that this individual
would care for anyone's acknowledgment. Plus I believe that
enlightenment cannot be judged in others, it is upto that individual to
declare it. This is the biggest problem I had with MZ's story about how
everyone could recognize his UC and how he was bitch slapping the
unenlightened around.
> Saying all of this, I apologize in advance to those to whom I have
given
> offense in the past by challenging *their* claims of having realized
the
> Big E. I may not have believed your claims at the time, and may in
fact
> not believe them now, but I *do* respect you having "gone public" with
> them. As does Rick, or he wouldn't be doing his BATGAP series.
Thanks Barry, that's quite an admission and I certainly wasn't expecting
it :-)

> Mind-segueing from my previous cafe rap, I find my self realizing that
> an even better measure of where the rubber meets the road in a
spiritual
> organization might be how it treats those who have realized its goal,
> and dare to say so.
>
> I submit that this is an interesting topic, Robin and others who have
> dared to say so being among us.
>
> How were they treated by the organization that had promised
> enlightenment to its followers (not to mention...uh...financial
> supporters) for many decades? Was their attainment of the goal
> celebrated and their testimony added to the WhyYouShouldLearnTM.com
Web