--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

> Back to the Tibetan Autonomous Region for you, Vaj - Enjoy your
> week off!

Earlier this evening, Vaj deleted seven posts that he made in the previous few
days. This struck me as a bit suspicious, so I tracked down this evening's
deleted posts by looking on the FFL website for the time that neighboring posts
were made and then finding his posts in that time slot in my email feed. As far
as I can tell, he was just doing random deletions. None of them were cases of
deleting duplicates or editing by deleting and reposting. There were also a
couple random deletions earlier in the week and one post, delete, repost.

My suspicion is that Vaj intentionally overposted this evening to see how the
posting limit would be enforced. Well, here's the deal: it's a matter of
intent. Judy's situation was an innocent mistake, and her deletions were the
only way she could attempt to rectify it. Barry could have posted 51 last week,
and I'd have let it slide because I saw that he did a post, delete, repost.
Vaj's deletions, however, appear to me to be nothing more than random deletions
in order to get around the posting limit, and that's not gonna fly.

I will also add that having to dig through the various databases to find the
deletions and see why they were made was a significant chunk of time that I'd
much rather have spent doing something else. Right now I am very annoyed by all
this, and it's all a bunch of posting limit bullshit that I didn't want to have
to deal with in the first place. When Rick asked me to be a moderator, it was
just going to be handling subscriptions, keeping an eye on uploads, and dealing
with spammers. Now, I'm in charge of bullshit that I absolutely hate, and I've
had it up to fucking HERE with all of it. At this point, the posting limit
either needs to go or Rick needs to get a new moderator. I'm done dealing with
this.