Another hilarious (in some ways) aspect of this whole
thing is that the person who became so obsessed that
they overposted because they could no longer keep track
of time, let alone keep track of their posts,
COMPLETELY GOT AWAY WITH IT.

Here she is not only still posting, but having made 20
posts in six hours last night, STILL obsessing. Mean-
while, both Alex and Rick rolled over on cue and allowed
her to do it.

Could it possibly be that neither wants to...uh...follow
the rules and thus become a potential target for such an
obsessive personality?