Just to let you know, Alex, when messing with the
Post Count program yesterday, you might have messed
it up. Yesterday's count shows me making only two
posts, but I really made five.

I point this out only to let you know something may
be "off" in the program. I keep my own count, and
unlike some here, abide by the rules. Also, if I
did ever over the limit, I'd never put up a fuss
about following the rules and taking a week off.

I guess that's the difference between someone like
me, who we've been told many times has no integrity,
and someone like Judy, who claims that she does and
no one else here does. Her version of "integrity"
seems to be going over the posting limit, admitting
it, and then not only continuing to post the next
week, but at an increased rate of obsession.