--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mark Landau <m@...> wrote:

> I was on a long flight in a Spanish plane with M once, which allowed anyone
> to smoke anywhere in the plane.  We were in first class, but a lot of people
> were smoking throughout the plane, including in our section.  He turned to me
> and said, "This is hell."

* * HA! Quite right. And Heaven, too! As Sartre says, "Hell is other people" or
duality, separation from Wholiness, the POV of a particle whom we have rejected
in order to feel alienated; Heaven is "There is Only One of Us," the POV of a
particle whom we have loved and who has unified with us...

We will probably always contain both! :-D