--
That's exactly it: you can't "figure out" how to release the pain.

I had a good councilor and this is the technique she used:
1. Intention is important! First intend to release the pain.
2. Relax and ground yourself into the earth, feels your connection
to the earth.
3. Open your crown chakra (imagine you can 'look' up through the top
of your head and 'see' a bright light coming into the top of your
head (this is the energy of your soul).
4. Ask, or be open to your soul energy providing the healing, and
also, ask for help from the Ascended Masters for healing.
5. Allow your awareness to be drawn to an area of your body, which
feels some sensation, or discomfort, or tightness.
6. Just allow your awareness to be with the sensation in the body,
without thinking about it, trying to analyze it, or anything mental.
Continue to feel the soul energy coming in as if to shine a light on
the sensation in the body.
7. Allow the impressions to come forth, pictures which might be
experienced, but still don't try to figure it out, just let your
awareness stay with the sensation, no matter how uncomfortable it
feels.
8.Make the affirmation: "I am ready to release this pattern, which
may have been necessary in the past, but which I have no need for
now, and am ready to release this pain body".
9.Stay with the sensation in the body, until you feel a
noticeable 'shift'.
10. If the pain is not completely released, you have started the
process, which will continue, on a subconscious level, as long as
the intention remains for its release.

My counselor would sit with eyes closed during the session, and help
focus on the area of concern, subtlety guiding the process, which
intensifies the experience, but nonetheless, it is effective in and
of itself.

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>