I wasn't expecting "Quarantine 2: Terminal" to be much of anything but
the disc was in my Netflix queue and arrived yesterday on it's release
date.  Both it and the original "Quarantine" with Jennifer Carpenter
("Dexter") are based on the Spanish horror thriller "Rec" about a TV
news crew covering a night shift at a local fire station.  They are
about a breakout of a rabies like infection.  Though there was a follow
with "Rec 2" "Quarantine 2" does not follow the same plot.

The story is about an airline flight out of Los Angeles where a
infectious breakout occurs.  Sounds like hokum doesn't it?  Unlike so
many of today's horror films this one has edge and is very well done.
And done without any A-list actors.  I was pleasantly surprised as I
picked my socks off the floor after the movie.  The movie is available
on disc from Netflix, at Redbox kiosks and streaming on other services
such as Vudu and YouTube movies.  Not for bliss ninnies.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699231/

Another surprise was "The Resident" which is a "new arrival" on Netflix
WI.  It stars Hillary Swank, Jeffery Dean Morgen, Lee Pace ("Pushing
Daisies") and Christopher Lee.  It is a Hammer films thriller which
actually has some chills.  Swank plays a doctor who rents an apartment
with a creepy landlord played my Morgen.  Also not for bliss ninnies

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/The_Resident/70123200?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1334102/