Hi all,

I guess I'll be signing off for now.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you to whom thanks are due, you know who you are,
and especially those who showed me generosity.  A special thanks, again, to
those who gave me résumé and job advice, I never thanked you individually.

I may return, but feel the need to narrow down my vision to what may be my
highest way forward now and, perhaps, too, that this forum may not be "my"
forum anymore, though it certainly was till now, more so than most others I've
engaged in recently (this being the only Internet forum I've ever joined, the
others being movements of one stripe or another).

I probably won't pull the plug for a few days, but, by Sunday or Monday,
probably will.

Love and blessings to all of you and all that is,