> > So what is America's karma for sitting back and
> > letting Hitler
> > exterminate the Jews? What's its karam for sitting
> > back in Rawanda?
> > Whats its karma for sitting back in Sudan? Who elses
> > karma is it
> > besides America's? Does America have the mandate and
> > obligation to
> > solve very problem, resolve every crises?
>
> Our karma? George Bush! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Well certainly George Bush is the karma of America. What else is it?
Is it karma from not ending the death camps in 43? is he the karma for
putting  a man on the moon? Hard to say. Hard to make such a 1:1
correspondence I would think.

Is GWB "bad" karma? Well, only for those that don't think and know
that the universe is Perfect.

Is the above "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" something like AHHH G NI from the
openingof Rig Veda and you are simple acknowledging the perfection of
creation as cognized by the vedic seers? Cool.

I hope its not a cry of imperfect pluralistic angst.