From: seventhray1 <steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Duality is not a Mistake'...
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 7, 2011, 7:26 PM

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Denise Evans <dmevans365@...> wrote:
> One part of the Amma immersion weekend I loved was the hours of meditation
> and music - not that I was successful at reaching an "empty state", but it
> was "so" peaceful and relaxing for me (despite my physical pain).  I made
> amends to my ex after seeing her.  I was totally blissed out.  Didn't have
> to "do" anything.

Sounds like the Amma experience is becoming like a slow poison taking hold.
Only posion is the wrong word.  Maybe more like a like drip necter that is
slowly changing that whole experience for you. From an initial strong aversion,
to a "maybe I was too  harsh in my original assessment" to a "I'm missing the
bliss and relaxation"  Based on other cases I've seen, I estimate  you'll be an
ashram resident in 4-6 months.  (-: