Jagger mauls Bush
(Tuesday August 09, 2005 10:14 AM)

The Rolling Stones accuse President George W Bush of being "full of sh*t" on their new album, it has emerged.

"Sweet Neo Con", one of the tracks on the band's forthcoming LP "A Bigger Bang", is known to be fiercely anti-Bush.

However, the full force of the lyrics and Mick Jagger's disdain for the American leader has now been confirmed, with The Stones singer revealing the lyrics in a new interview.

An extract from "Sweet Neo Con" features the following lines: "You call yourself a Christian, I call you a hypocrite/You call yourself a patriot, well I think you're full of sh*t."

Speaking to Newsweek, Jagger explained the background to the track. "It is direct. Keith said (adopting Richards' voice), 'It's not really metaphorical.'

"I think he's a bit worried because he lives in the U.S. But I don't," commented Sir Mick.

"A Bigger Bang" is released on September 5 and is preceded by the single, "Streets Of Love" on August 22. The band begin their forthcoming world tour in Boston on August 21.

Do you Yahoo!?