____________________________________
 From: listmana...@joemiller.info
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 8/10/2011  9:40:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Time to Celebrate Wisconsin  Win

Joe Miller: Restoring  Liberty
Bernanke, the  Wizard Behind Obama’s Sham Economy
By Mark W. Hendrickson
Floyd  Reports

On July 11, The Center for Vision &  Values posted my article decrying the
insulting name-calling directed  toward Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben
Bernanke. The very next day,  Bernanke made me question my forbearance by
telling Congress that a  third round of “quantitative easing,” or “QE3,”
could be a near-term  option.

Now it’s my turn to call Bernanke a name, but I’ll use a  clinical label,
not a crude one. He is an inflationist, although he may  prefer the label “
anti-deflationist.” He so fears a deflationary spiral  that he will create
however many dollars he believes necessary to avert  deflation.

_Read  The Full Story_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=27939e14da&e=d4fd441ff7)
    Video: Barack
Obama's Peevish Voice

In this LOL Video we see Obama  speaking in his most peevish voice.
Hollywood couldn't capture it in  greater color.

(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=4595132f88&e=d4fd441ff7)

_Watch  and Comment on Video:_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=c6cf8d957a&e=d4fd441ff7)
   Big Media's
Big  Palin Problem
By James P. York
American Thinker

Are some things inevitable? Do certain circumstances lend  themselves to
the unavoidable hand of destiny? Are Washington politicos  usually correct
when making predictions based upon "conventional  wisdom"? Per the media's
prodding, shall we just go ahead and start  calling him President Rick Perry?
Not if former Alaska governor Sarah  Palin has anything to say about it. Last
week, in what is best described  as trademark Palin unpredictablity, the
self-described hockey mom drove  a stake into the heart of three distinct
narratives that, for months,  have been reverberating throughout the
echo-chambers of Big Media.

First, in an interview with FOX News' Sean Hannity, the former  Alaska
governor began gently tarring former Massachusetts governor Mitt  Romney with
the same sort of criticism she has more often reserved for  President Obama --
that of ditherer-in-chief. Mrs. Palin pointedly  mocked Romney's political
wind-testing approach to the debt debate, and  in her genuine "bless his
heart" way, she began the uneasy task --  oft-loathed by competitors within the
same political party -- of  pointing out the many differences between
herself and Mr. Romney. This  crucial contrast-drawing can most likely be
interpreted as a move toward  announcing her candidacy.

_Read  The Full Story_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=74c1d8d73f&e=d4fd441ff7)
   Tea Party Express
Celebrates Resounding WI Senate Victories!
Canada Free  Press

The Tea Party Express is celebrating state  senate victories in Wisconsin
today, with election wins for State  Senators Harsdorf, Cowles, Darling, and
Olsen after conducting a  statewide tour rallying support for Republican
state senators last  weekend.

Despite an outrageous onslaught of fear mongering,  distortion and
intimidation tactics from the far left and national union  groups, the majority
of
Wisconsin voters were not fooled and voted to  support senators who did their
job and stood by Governor Walker’s budget  reform. Although two Republican
state senators were not able to fend off  the baseless attacks against them,
the people of Wisconsin have defeated  the enemies of prosperity and kept
the state on a successful  path.

_Read  The Full Story:_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=28ff91ab91&e=d4fd441ff7)
    JoeMiller.US
PO Box  83440
Fairbanks, AK 99708
Privacy Policy: We take your privacy  very seriously and will never sell,
rent or otherwise share your email  address with third parties.  You are
receiving this newsletter  because you expressly asked to receive information
from us at the Joe  Miller website.  If this newsletter no longer suits your
needs,  please use the option below to cancel your  subscription.

Sent to wle...@aol.com — _why  did I get this?_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage.com/about?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=065b6c381
c&e=d4fd441ff7&c=adadb4522c)
_unsubscribe  from this list_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage1.com/unsubscribe?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=065b6c381c&e=d4fd441ff7&c=adadb4522c)

| _update  subscription preferences_
(http://joemiller.us2.list-manage2.com/profile?u=6997488e8b068662717031ba2&id=065b6c381c&e=d4fd441ff7)

JoeMiller.US · 8230 Catbird  Circle · 302 · Lorton, Virginia 22079