From: seventhray1 <steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A new Enlightenment language
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 5:32 AM

Well, depending on which book you read, this is exactly how "Tink" viewed any
rival for Peter's affections.  This comes through a lot in the Dave Barry and
Ridley Pearson books. (which I definitely recommend, even if you have older
children, and especially if you are taking a driving trip and want to invest in
audio books).  Short of using these same words, this is how she viewed Molly
Astor.  I  have to say, I enjoy the art Yifu posts and am not at all averese to
the feminine images.  I enjoy them all.